Part-Time Sports Physiotherapist or Sports Therapist
Are you a registered Sports Physiotherapist or Sports Therapist?
Physio Performance in Belfast is looking for someone with the following qualities:
- a passion for managing sports injuries
- meticulous in their assessments
- strong emphasis on sports rehabilitation as well as manual therapy skills
- excellent communication skills and empathy
- always wanting to learn new skills and knowledge
Part-time hours available
The role will involve:
- assessing and treating sports injuries
- prescribing and progressing rehabilitation programmes to maximise performance
- 1 to 1 rehab and small group rehab classes
- possible pitch side cover
The benefits of working with Physio Performance:
- Access to strength and cardio equipment to ensure athletes get results
- All documentation is recorded online for quick and easy note taking
- Access to our rehab exercise app
- Regular in-house training focusing on sports injuries, treatment techniques, rehab exercises etc.
- Quick access to refer clients for MRI, X-rays and to Consultants
Salary: self employed basis, rate dependent on experience
Please send your CV to Jonny at firstname.lastname@example.org
Physio Performance is dedicated to providing only the best treatment and rehabilitation.