Physiotherapy involves the assessment of your symptoms and diagnosing what is at fault.
A treatment plan is then implemented to alleviate your problem and get you back playing sport as quickly and efficiently as possible.
At Physio Performance our philosophy is to manage your injury the same way we would want our own injuries to be managed.
Physiotherapy can help with a range of sporting injuries, such as:
- Hamstring strains
- Ankle ligament sprains
- Knee cartilage/meniscal damage
- Knee ligament injuries
- Hip impingement
- Groin pain
- Low back pain
- Shoulder rotator cuff injuries
- Shoulder impingement
- Pre and post-surgery treatment
Treatment can include:
- Soft tissue therapy
- Joint mobilisation/manipulation
- Sports rehabilitation exercises to improve strength, flexibility, balance, speed, power, agility, endurance etc.
- Acupuncture/dry needling
- Biomechanical analysis
Physio Performance can also refer you for MRI scans, X-rays and joint/tendon injections.
Videos of Exercises
You will also be given access to our app that will have your custom rehabilitation exercises for you to do at home or in the gym.