Vacancy with Physio Performance Belfast
Physio Performance is inviting applicants for the post of Sports Physiotherapist to assist with the medical management of a Senior County Gaelic Football Team.
The training venues are based in and around the Belfast area.
Training will normally be on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and Sunday mornings. However, sessions can sometimes change with late notice.
These will be covered on a rotational basis.
You must also be able to fulfil the following fixtures:
- Dr McKenna cup games in January 2019 – awaiting fixtures
- Sunday 27th January 2019 – Belfast
- Sunday 3rd February 2019 – Wexford (overnight hotel stay)
- Sunday 10th February 2019 – Leitrim (overnight hotel stay)
- Sunday 24th February 2019 – Belfast
- Sunday 3rd March 2019 – Waterford (overnight hotel stay)
- Saturday 16th March 2019 – Belfast
- Sunday 24th March 2019 – Limerick (overnight hotel stay)
The successful candidate will possess:
- BSc Physiotherapy degree
- HPC registration
- CSP registration
- 2 years postgraduate clinical experience
- First aid qualification
- Flexibility in covering the rota
- Own transport to travel to various training locations
- Experience of working in a team sports environment
- Extensive knowledge of planning and implementing sports rehabilitation programmes
- Pitch side first aid qualification
- Competent of taping and strapping joints
- Self employed basis with Physio Performance
- Team kit supplied
- The position will close as soon as the right person has been successful
Please send your CV or any questions to Jonny at email@example.com