Sports Physio Vacancy Belfast
Are you an experienced and registered Sports Physiotherapist?
Physio Performance in Belfast is looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Physiotherapist with CSP and HPC registration
- 2 years of clinical experience
- a passion for managing sports injuries
- meticulous in their assessments
- knowledge and experience of implementing strength and conditioning and athletic development programmes
- excellent communication skills
- ability to formulate a treatment plan and ensure athletes completes their rehabilitation
Part-time hours available including daytime, evening and Saturday mornings.
Please state your availability when applying.
The benefits of working with Physio Performance:
- Access to strength and cardio equipment to ensure athletes get results
- All documentation is recorded online for quick and easy note taking
- Access to our rehab exercise app
- Learn from staff who work in professional sport
- In-house training focusing on sports injuries, treatment techniques, rehab exercises etc.
- Quick access to refer clients for MRI, X-rays and to Consultants
- Experience working with athletes from various sports and levels
- Sports first aid qualification
- Access to own car
Salary: Self-employed basis, rate dependent on experience.
Please send your CV to Jonny at email@example.com