Are You Passionate About Helping Athletes Overcome Injury?
Physio Performance in Belfast are looking for a registered Physiotherapist with the following qualities to work in the clinic:
- A passion for managing sports injuries
- Meticulous in their assessments
- Strong emphasis on sports rehabilitation as well as manual therapy skills
- Excellent communication skills and empathy
- Always striving to learn new knowledge and skills, and keep up-to-date with the latest research in Sports Medicine
Part-time hours available:
- Tuesday – evenings
- Wednesday – evenings
- Thursday – evenings
- Friday – morning or afternoon
- Saturday – morning
Applicants must be able to cover at least 2 shifts per week.
Please state your availability when applying.
The benefits of working with Physio Performance:
- Access to strength and conditioning equipment to ensure athletes get results
- Online documentation software for quick and easy note taking
- Use of our rehab app to improve client compliance with exercises
- Regular training focusing on sports injuries, rehabilitation and manual therapy
- Quick access to refer clients for x-rays, MRI scans and Consultant reviews
Salary: self-employed/associate, rate dependent on experience
Application deadline: 14/04/2021
How to apply: Please email CV to Jonny at firstname.lastname@example.org